12 July 2009

Scared? Understandable.

If you are one of the tens of people who stop by (if even that) - and you happened to wander over yesterday or today... I apologize. I was doing some clean up on my blog. I originally wanted to keep things separate, but realized it's too much work. I did, however, create new pages so that I can update things like my Blog Roll and my Savings Updates; I plan to add more pages for our Debt Free/Home ownership Journey, I am just too tired today.

One thing you will find out about me is that I get bored with things. From here on out though, I promise to keep this particular blog going. I can't, however, promise my header won't change every minute once in a while.

So.... The older two are off at the grandparents house, Nic is sleeping (I know, a late and looong nap - I will pay tonight), and I am here blogging. I have so much to do, but I don't want to do it. By doing it, it means that my vacation is over. =( I have to work tomorrow, and not only that, I have to go into work for 4 days next week. Criminey.

Well, guess I better get dinner started...

0 people making a house call!: